Piazza graduated from UGA with a BFA in 2013. Before joining the staff of the School of Art, she worked at the Jefferson Public Library and the University of North Georgia. In her free time she continues to draw and also enjoys traveling, gaming, and taking art classes.
The Administrative Assistant II assists the Associate Director and the undergraduate academic advising team, as well as providing assistance in the School's communications efforts.
- Serves as initial point of contact for the Lamar Dodd School of Art
- Provides assistant in communications efforts including managing calendar of events and related content on art.uga.edu
- Provides logistical support for School events
- Maintains front office area including copy/mail room, oversees work study students
- Organize School tours for visitors; Liaison with Dodd Ambassadors
- Assists the Associate Director of Technology & Space in the advising office and also assists the Undergraduate Academic Advisor.