How you are advised depends on your major. If your major is:
- BFA Intended Art or BFA Art, please visit the SAGE website to make an advising appointment.
- BFA Art and you have already been accepted to an area of emphasis, you will be advised by Michelle Egas or Debbie Montgomery and your area chair.
- Intended Art History, visit the SAGE website to sign up for an advising appointment. You will be advised in Room N333 by Dr. Sarah Crain until the semester you are enrolled in (2) two 3000-level Art History courses. At that point, you will see the Debbie Montgomery and the Art History Area Chair for advising.
- already Art History and you have already been advised but would like to have more general art history questions answered, contact the Art History Area Chair.
If you are interested in:
- becoming an Art Major please find more information here.
- becoming a Minor in Art and Design, please find more information here.