Areas will review and assess each portfolio during this time.
Each student participating in the Portfolio Review must turn in one copy of the Portfolio Review Form to the area in which they are applying along with their portfolio submission. The form is below. Each application must include the following:
- Area(s) of Choice (students are encouraged to apply to two separate areas)
- Statement of Interest (typed, one-page paper relating your interest in the area)
- Copy of Transcripts (copy of a degree works audit)
Area Chairs will provide their area specific requirements (contact via email).
Typical portfolio submissions include the following:
- examples of area-specific course work
- examples of course work from Foundations Courses
Each studio area will provide an installation site for students to set up their work for review by faculty. This will allow faculty from all areas the opportunity to visit each facility in order to see the scope of progress of our students through roughly three semesters of course work at the Dodd.
More information here.