Art Studio Manager
Maintains the numerous equipment in the School’s four separate facilities to ensure safe and efficient operation.
Manages studio technicians
- Oversee and ensure smooth and safe operations in all studio fabrication and output facilities
- Manages and trains Studio Techs., Graduate Technical Assistants & Lab Monitors
- Work with administrative team to plan and execute facility improvements or new operation protocols
- Works with UGA Facilities Management in maintenance and improvements of spaces
- Work to provide a safe working environment