Individuals who are interested in Part Time teaching in the Lamar Dodd School of Art should contact the appropriate Area Chair as to availability.
Applications must include:
• Letter of application addressed to the Director
• Visual documentation of research (Studio)
• Visual documentation of student work (Studio)
• 3-5 Letters of Reference (letters should also specifically address teaching ability/experience) (No UGA references except for recent MFA or PHD graduates)
• Highest degree earned sealed transcript
• Any supplemental material that is appropriate